Join our Packing & Dispatch Team
Field Day is looking for an energetic and motivated person to join our small team on a part-time basis. Your main role will be labelling and boxing our gorgeous soaps and candles, as well as dispatching on-line orders to FieldDay fans all over the world. We are heading towards our busiest time of the year, so if you enjoy being on the go, and love the scent of Winter Candles, this is quite possibly the dream job for you. Oh, and you’ll also go home everyday smelling AWESOME.
If this job description sounds like it's up your street (or field!) we'd love to hear from you!
All training will be provided. If you do have experience, please let us know in your application.
Start Date September 2022
Location FieldDay HQ, 19a Monlough Road West, Moneyreagh, BT23 6ND
Days 2-3 Days per week
Hours 8am -4pm (but we're flexible and can fit around the times that suit you best!)
Pay £9.50 per hour
- Labelling and packing of products ready for dispatch
- Part of our busy dispatch team fulfilling online orders
- Wrapping orders and handwriting messages when necessary!
- Using our dispatch and label software to process orders for Royal Mail & DPD
- Be willing to jump into other operational areas as needed
You will be a great for the role if you have
- Tech savvy skills and you're IT literate
- Extreme attention to detail and love wrapping things!
- Strong communication
- Enjoy a busy environment
- Hardworking, fun and friendly attitude
- Passion for small-business artisan products
- Physical ability to work on your feet for stretches of time- but don't worry we're religous about our coffee break...!
- Staff discount on all products
- Fast, fun and friendly work environment
- Sometimes there's nice buns and tray bakes
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we’d love you hear from you. Please get in touch with your CV before Tuesday September 7th and a note/cover letter explaining your interest and any relevant experience to email@example.com
FieldDay is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.