We're looking for an Operations Manager!
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 depending on experience (Pro - Rata)
Hours: 22.5 hours per week (Part -Time)
Employment Type: Part-time - Permanent
Location Field Day HQ, 19a Monlough Road West, Moneyreagh, Carryduff BT23 6ND
FieldDay was born in 2002 when Alix, a girl from County Down was inspired to capture and bottle the native scents of the Irish Countryside. Our fragrant factory lies in the heart of the countryside, where our small close-knit team proudly manufacture and dispatch our scented candles and collections to customers and retailers worldwide. We’ve grown to become one of Ireland’s best loved home fragrance brands, and now we need your knowledge and skill set to oversee our operation! There’s scope to develop and evolve in this role with us.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of all operational aspects of FieldDay, bringing strong commercial insight to the role; quickly getting up to speed with our brand values and standards. We have a philosophy of continuous improvement, so with a track record of business results in operations and purchasing, you’ll efficiently manage and improve our production, forecasting, purchasing and warehousing systems. You’ll analyse monthly sales and projections, manage our small operational team, oversee stock takes, lead weekly stock meetings and manage all purchase orders as well as negotiating with suppliers. You’ll also ensure health and safety and environmental compliance standards are upheld.
- 32 days holiday pro-rata (including statutory holidays)
- Company pension scheme.
- Company performance bonus
- Become part of a close knit, friendly team
- Staff discount
- Flexible working hours allowing you to achieve work/life balance
To be considered as an Operations Manager, you’ll need
- IT proficiency in MS Teams, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge and experience of stock and purchasing systems
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in the day-to-day management and motivation of staff
- Commercial awareness with strong understanding of business finance & sales
- Great organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine love and passion for customer service
- To be a team player with good inter-personal skills
CV to apply. Interviews to take place from 31st May. Scheduled start date July 2023.
FieldDay is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.